Leading solicitors Humphries Kirk is offering free morning advice sessions on the subject of Wills across Dorset this month.
It’s one of the tasks many of us put off as long as possible, but making a Will is a key step in securing the financial wellbeing of those closest to us, should the worst happen. This month, Humphries Kirk is hoping to help Dorset residents by answering their Will-related questions.
Each session will have appointment slots of 30 minutes between 9am and 1pm, and will be hosted by a member of the firm’s Private Client department. Also on-hand for any financial planning issues will be a financial expert from Humphries Kirk Financial Advice Service. Together, they will be covering Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. They will also be able to discuss the range of financial products and services Humphries Kirk can offer.
The available dates and locations in Dorset are:
- Wednesday 4 March – Parkstone office with Suzie Clayton
- Wednesday 11 March – Swanage office with Martin King
- Wednesday 25 March – Bournemouth office with Adam Scott
- Wednesday 25 March – Dorchester office with Chris Keenan
- Thursday 26 March – Crewkerne office with Laura Staples
- Tuesday 31 March – Wareham office with Kelly Payne
To book an advice session, visit the Humphries Kirk website.