Officers investigating the theft of items from a boat on Brownsea Island are issuing images of some of the stolen items in a bid to locate them.
Between Wednesday 5 February and Saturday 8 February 2020, a number of items were stolen from a boat that was stored in the centre of the island within a fenced area.
The stolen items include:
- A Kobelt hydraulic helm with steering wheel and black painted stainless steel mounting plate
- A bronze hydraulic steering ram with gimbaled ends and aluminium mounting plate
- hydraulic steering hoses with stainless steel end fittings
- A sea strainer with hoses
- A Sabre engine instrument panel in a waterproof case with strobe light on top
- An aluminium fuel tank
Two nature view motion operated cameras were also stolen.
Police Sergeant Richard Barnett, of Dorset Police, said: “I have obtained images of some of the stolen items and am appealing to anyone who has seen them for sale in unusual circumstances to please get in touch.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who may have information about who was responsible for these thefts.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk, via email email@example.com or by calling 101, quoting occurrence number 55200021181. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
For more local news, click here.