With the Charter Market drying up as a result of COVID-19, many vessels need a place to berth and refuel. The PHC are allowing boats to do this at Poole port, with their statutory open port policy in place for non-commercial vessels.
- REVIEW: The War Of The Worlds- ‘The Life Begins Again’ Tour
- NEWS: Dorset Police recover stolen jewellery from notorious burglar- is it yours?
- NEWS: Looking to identify Warren Newham’s next of kin.
- NEWS: Local co-op stores to stop stocking ‘bags for life’.
- APPEAL: Police looking to identify man who stole tip jar.
- LEISURE: Dorset Museum announce spring events lineup
- ONLINE: Time to tighten up your online security?
- LEISURE: Why BH Living won’t be covering the forthcoming Russian Ballets in Bournemouth