As ever, over the February half term, there will be a variety of activities for the whole family to get involved with at your local BCP libraries.
If you are already planning things to do with your little ones in this February half term, look no further!
BCP libraries will be hosting a multitude of family friendly events across the week, running from Monday 17 February to Friday 21 February.
Here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- Meet Reptiles Plus- Tuckton, Monday 18th February, 10:30-11:30 am.
- Storytime, crafts and Asian flavours- Parkstone, Tuesday 18th February, 11am-12pm (booking desired).
- Pirates! In an adventure with Librarians- Bournemouth, Wednesday 19th February, 2:15-3:15pm.
- Cuddly Toy Sleepover- Charminster, Thursday 20th February, 4pm. Drop your cuddly toy off on Thursday and come back at 2pm on Friday to see what they got up to!
- Hungarian Myths and Tales- West Howe, Friday 21st February, 10:30am to 12 noon.
For the entire schedule of what’s on across BCP libraries this month , click here.
Click here to find out what else is on this month.