Leading law firm, Humphries Kirk, is hosting free morning advice sessions at its offices across Dorset and Somerset this November.
The sessions are being run between 9am and 1pm, with 30-minute appointments needing to be booked in advance. There will be several topics discussed including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and the range of financial products and services available.
A different member of the firm’s private client department will host each event and a financial expert from Humphries Kirk Financial Advice Service (HKFAS) will also be available to visitors to discuss any financial planning issues they may have.
November dates, include:
- Wednesday November 6 – Parkstone office, hosted by Suzie Clayton
- Wednesday November 13 – Swanage office, hosted by Martin King
- Tuesday November 26 – Wareham office, hosted by Kelly Payne
- Wednesday November 27 – Bournemouth office, hosted by Adam Scott
- Wednesday November 27 – Dorchester office, hosted by Chris Keenan
- Thursday November 28 – Crewkerne office, hosted by Hannah Keenan and Sue Nicolson
To contact the office you wish to attend and book your appointment find the details here.