The Dolphin Shopping Centre in Poole has partnered with Friends of the Earth to bring a Christmas Fair with a sustainable twist to its Eco Hub this weekend.
The Eco Craft Christmas Fair
Friday November 30, 12pm – 4pm
Saturday December 1 and Sunday December 2, 10am – 4pm
FREE TO ATTEND
The following exhibitors are confirmed:
- East Dorset Friends of the Earth – a local group campaigning on both local and global issues, pushing for changes on causes that matter. They will be selling new and used gifts and cards.
- Dorset Wildlife Trust – the largest conservation charity in Dorset, committed to ensuring there is a secure future for Dorset’s nature.
- Planet Earth Needs Our Help – local publisher of storybooks for children, introducing climate change and sustainability themes.
- Poole Transition – a local group of volunteers campaigning to introduce Morsbags – these are reusable, recycled and strong bags that will last for years and eliminate hundreds of plastic bags over its lifetime.
- Poole Fair Trade – selling products from around the world, ensuring that the maximum share of profits goes to the producers themselves.
- Makesmthng – a movement of makers helping to save resources by making, creating, repairing and sharing clothing.
The event calls on eco-conscious shoppers and keen recyclers to enjoy a Christmas Fair with a twist.
Attendees will enjoy music from Ecotainment, a sustainable and ethical production company that provides mobile eco-discos. The Dolphin has also partnered with Poole Borough Environmental Services to provide activity materials for children during the Christmas Fair.
For more information, please visit the Dolphin’s website.