Free cycling proficiency classes for children will be running during the summer holidays.
Funded by the Department of Transport, the classes will take place at Kings Park, teaching cycling skills for all confidence levels.
To join, children must:
- Be aged between 10 and 16 years old (Level 1 and 2) or between 11 and 18 (Level 3).
- Be able to ride a bike one handed in order to indicate and look over their shoulder.
- Have their own bike and helmet and have permission from a parent or carer to take part.
- Live or go to school in Bournemouth.
There are dates available throughout July and August, and you can learn more here.
More info and booking:
You can book by emailing or calling 01202 454636. You’ll need to provide the following information:
- Parent or guardian’s full name
- Child’s full name
- Age of child
- Year group
- Mobile (for emergencies)
- Preferred course date(s) and time(s)