In anticipation of the return of capacity audiences in the spring, Lighthouse Poole, is announcing a stellar line up of top-flight entertainment for 2021.
Joining a raft of shows that have already been announced, there are dates confirmed for comedians Sandi Toksvig and John Bishop, as well as folk music legends Show of Hands and the award-winning West End production of David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny.
Tickets go on sale this week for:
• Circus of Horrors. 16 March 2021. Theatre. A celebration of 25 years of Circus of Horrors with an amazing amalgamation of acts, driven by a rock ‘n’ roll soundscape, a show that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat… when you’re not falling off it with laughter.
• Woman Like Me – The Little Mix Show. 18 April 2021. Theatre. The high energy pop concert show based on the biggest hits from award-winning girl group Little Mix is now in its fourth successful year and has played to 50,000 people nationwide. Suitable for all ages.
• Sandi Toksvig Live! The National Trevor Tour. 24 April 2021. Concert Hall. Back by popular demand following her sell-out show in January, Sandi returns to Lighthouse with her smash hit one woman show.
• Gangsta Granny. 9-13 June 2021, Theatre. Ben’s Friday nights are about to get more exciting than he could ever imagine with his very own Gangsta Granny. The award-winning West End production of David Walliams’ best-selling book is coming to Lighthouse.
• The American Four Tops. 17 June 2021. Concert Hall. Performing all the great hits, soul satisfaction is guaranteed – get ready ‘cos here they come!
• Lee Mead – Me and My Band. 30 October 2021. Concert Hall. Musical theatre star Lee Mead is currently writing and recording his sixth album and, with his band, is promising a night to remember next year.
• Show of Hands – Tyne to Tamar. 10 November 2021. Theatre. Revisiting songs from the last 20 years including Roots, AIG and The Keeper with more depth and intensity than ever before the folk supergroup share the sound they’ve always dreamed of.
• John Bishop – Right Here Right Now. 2 December 2021. Concert Hall. John Bishop returns to Poole with his eagerly anticipated new show and given his seamless knack for observational humour it’s shaping up to be his best yet.
Tickets go on pre-sale to Lighthouse Friends only from Wednesday 30 September and on general sale from Friday 2 October. All tickets must be booked in advance at Lighthouse Poole’s box office
The new shows join those already on sale for next year – Ray Mears: We Are Nature (20 February), Grace Petrie and the Resistance Band (4 March),Think Floyd (11 March), The Drifters (9 April), Northern Live – Do I Love You (16 April), The Barricade Boys (29 April), Stewart Lee: Snowflake/Tornado (15 May), Rock of Ages: Here We Go Again (15-19 June) Coastal Comedy Colossal (25 September) and Steve Hackett: Genesis Revisited Seconds Out + More (8 October).
Subject to the latest safety guidelines, the venue are due to announce more shows in the coming weeks.
For details of Lighthouse Friends click here