And he will be joined by some very special guests.
Jools Holland, will return to the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) on Friday 18 December 2020, alongside his celebrated Rhythm and Blues Orchestra.
Joining them for their renowned Autumn/Winter tour will be music legend Leo Sayer, returning friend Chris Difford plus Louise Marshall and original squeeze member, Gilson Lavis.
Dazzling long-term vocalist, Ruby Turner, will also take on the tour with her breath taking gospel, soul and blues vocals- and songs written with Jools.
This year, as the tour enters it’s 24th year, highlights will include two performances at London’s Royal Albert Hall on 13 and 14 November, Birmingham Symphony Hall on Thursday 19 and Friday 20 November and Nottingham Royal Concert Hall on Wednesday 2 December.
- An extraordinary global musical success story, with his first seven hit singles in the UK all reaching the Top 10.
- A prolific songwriter, responsible for hits such as When I Need You, You Make Make Me Feel Like Dancing, Thunder in My Heart and many more.
- Leo will be joining the tour from 29 October and 20 December.
- Jools’ Squeeze co-founder.
- A former writing partner to the likes of Elton John, Paul Carrack and Lisa Stansfield, and of course Jools Holland- who describes him as ‘the John Lennon of London, the John Betjeman of Blackheath and the Alain Delon of Deptford.’
- Chris will be joining Jools and the gang from 22 October to 28 November, and 20 December.
Previous special guests who have performed with Jools on his UK tours include the likes of Eddi Reader, Lulu, Joss Stone and Melanie C.
Currently Jools is recording his next album which will focus on his piano stylings, some duets and collaborations with other top instrumentalists. This should be emerging later in the Autumn.
Tickets go on general sale at 10am this Friday 7 February at www.bhlivetickets.co.uk
For more ‘What’s on’, click here.