Privacy & Cookies
2. The Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as the contact form on the contact page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
3. What we use your information for
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. Who we disclose it to
4.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
4.2 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
5. Data Protection
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that we do not collect any personal information from children under thirteen years of age and that no child under thirteen should submit any personal information to our site. Should we discover that any such personal information has been delivered to our site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. You can find up-to-date information clearly explaining how to control or delete cookies on your Windows PC or Apple Mac at www.aboutcookies.org. To control or delete cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manufacturer’s help manual.
8. Third party links
We include links to third party websites on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. Your consent
10. Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Information can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contacting us