The Dolphin Shopping Centre has partnered with the Fresh Kitchen Organic Kids’ Club to bring a series of cookery workshops for children to its Eco Hub.
The classes will give children the chance to create a main meal and pudding from scratch, using organic ingredients. Kids will learn how to weigh, measure, roll and knead, but perhaps most importantly, taste test!
Workshops are designed for children aged 6-12, of all abilities, and cost £15 (to cover equipment and ingredients required). Children will be able to take their delicious creations home.
- Tuesday August 21, 9.30-11am
- Tuesday August 21, 11.30am-1.30pm
- Tuesday August 21, 2.00-3.30pm
- Tuesday August 28, 9.30-11am
- Tuesday August 28, 11.30-1.30pm
- Tuesday August 28, 2.00-3.30pm
To book tickets, visit Eventbrite and search ‘Children’s Organic Cookery Workshop’.